HELLO!!! Can you say whirlwind? I have been busy like none other. I was at training in Dallas for two weeks, then off to Orlando for a week. Then, it was two weeks in my new hometown, THE CHI, if you didn't already know. Then it was time to go to work and earn my money....cause I can't be comin up short. How would that look.
Quick update: Started dating a Christian, supportive, intelligent, energetic, unique, and sexy petite woman. It only took me one week to find her after I moved. God is great! My crib is nicely situated. I got a nice little routine...I'm out of town during the week for work, back on Friday, out Monday morning. If you think it's tough, you don't know how much money I save on the daily...cause my uncle's (the firm) credit card limit is non-existent. The limits I need to put on myself when we go out for these ridiculously succulent dinners need to come quickly though.
I guess you could say life is good if your a pessimist. LIFE IS GREAT! Don't get it twisted. I know how to spot trouble two galaxies away, but I can spot a good thing with my eyes and ears closed. More to say and more to come.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good to see you blogging again. glad things are wonderful in your universe. =)
good for you!!!
Post a Comment