She's twenty-six
Petite set of hips
Some of the softest lips
That I ever did kiss
I consult that and this
For different clients
So the Chi I'm only in
When it's the weekend
But I gotta admit
It's only been about ten
Days multiplied by six
But I get lifted
Like when benchpressin
She lifts my burdens
With just one sentence
So my present tense
Is to present this
To all the activists
In serious relationships
Stick to yo requirements
Cause we went dancin
Had some adult bev'rages
Bout 30 pass she walk in
My boy's girl's cousin
Curls she was rockin
When we got to movin
I could tell she was feelin
The feelings I was puttin
Out for the takin
Fast forward two weekends
She got hired in
To the place of business
That had my application
Offer and bonus got sent
Never thought we'd sit
Tandem and then hit
It off like a light switch
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
very nice. love the energy and analogies.
Thanks, blu.
I often forget how gifted you are. Like blu said... the analogies. You're so out of the box with it and I love that.
beautiful...other than that i would just be repeating what's already been said
Post a Comment