I'm thankful I'm alive
I'm thankful that I'm walkin
I'm thankful all I got was scrapes
I'm thankful God was watching
I'm thankful for deliverance
I'm thankful and I'm blessed
I'm thankful for my instincts
I'm thankful I came to rest
I'm thankful my wounds will heal
I'm thankful I was going slow
I'm thankful I'm not fearful
I'm thankful and I know
Thank you, God in Jesus my savior's name for delivering me from what could have been a fatal accident.
Long story, short, someone pulled in front of me while I was riding my motorcycle. There was no room to really slow down. So, I was forced to lay it down, but I was up in less than a second and screaming my head off at her before I called the police. I'm glad I was able to calm down, and that I was in good shape. I could just have easily been knocked out or bleeding all over the place. I'm just thankful that everything worked out the way it did.
God is love.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did you get your helmet yet mr. walker?
I had a helmet that day. I was on my way home to get it :(
Post a Comment